Our success as a business has seen our engineering team size increase through continuous and sustained growth, and will expand further for the foreseeable future. In addition to our Tewkesbury offices, we are setting up a new office in Chippenham – an exciting time to be part of the company.
We are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer to join the team and help to develop our test automation capability for one of our new modular embedded product platforms. This is an exciting product, as will provide a foundation supporting several new developments in the future. Candidates must have experience of documenting detailed test scripts and developing automation solutions that will improve the quality of our products.
- Development and maintenance of high-quality test cases to be executed against software and hardware products
- Design and implementation of test automation solutions to bring speed and repeatability to test cases
- Authorship of formal test documentation
- Review and scrutinise other technical documentation (e.g., requirements documentation, design, and architecture documents)
- Participation in team planning and progress activities such as daily stand-ups, planning and design meetings
- Review and recommend enhancements for test processes and workflows across the organisation